Zoom Admin Host (Seasonal November - December)
TeamBuilding™ is a leader in the online team building industry and we are a 100% remote company. We offer a variety of virtual team building activities for remote teams. The goal is to help make jobs awesome... everywhere!
- We believe that workplaces are made up of kind, hardworking people that want to do their best work.
- We believe that those individuals, as part of a team, can achieve extraordinary things together.
- We believe that the work week is f***ing awesome!
- We are on a mission to inspire teams to do their best work, together.
Our Events that you will be running The Zooms for
- Are typically 90 mins of team building awesomeness
- Currently facilitated virtually using Zoom. Utilize Breakout Rooms, Screen Shot, sending links etc.
- Run with a Presenter and a Co-Host (that’s you!)
- Are designed to be wildly entertaining, with elements of intentional team building
- Are delivered + designed by amazing creative facilitators
Our Zoom Master for Virtual Events will:
- Be responsible for coordinating all admin tasks as Zoom Host during the event: Ie overseeing the waiting room, putting teams in breakout rooms for varying times, sending links in the chat, taking screen shot photos of the group, helping with merging audio, generally being a great side-kick the the person presenting.
- MUST have some serious experience and skills running breakout rooms in Zoom.
- Not kidding- 100% must have experience with Zoom and breakout rooms it was worth putting a second time.
- Must be have flexible availability ~11-9pm ET especially the weeks of December 12th - 21st.
- Must have a computer fully able to run Zoom (No chromebooks).
- Must have reliable wifi and work station.
- Must have professional looking background or ability to do virtual background.
- Must be comfortable with RSF- resting smile face while sitting on events.
- Must be super good with tech and give confidence to the presenter.
- Must be available for paid auditions ($75) on Wednesday, November 2nd 10am-1pm PT / 1pm-4pm ET.
- If selected, must be available* for one of the following onboarding + training sessions:
- Monday, November 7th 7-10am PT / 10am-1pm ET
- - or - Tuesday, November 8th 12-3pm PT / 3pm-6pm ET
*If either option is a barrier to applying, apply anyway and note in the application. We may have some options. :)
Hours and Pay Rates
- Part-time: $16/hour per 2 hour shift.
- Shifts Available 11am-9pm ET
- Seasonal Position: November through December
How to Apply
- Submit an application online (please no emails or phone calls)