Director of Marketing (Remote)
teambuilding.com’s new Director of Marketing will work closely with our Executive Team to continue creating extraordinary growth.
Your main responsibility is to generate interest and bridge the gap between potential clients finding us and becoming fully "qualified" to pass off to our excellent sales team.
We've got a great head start:
- 37,000+ event bookings (with a healthy repeat rate)
- 56,000+ five star reviews from happy participants
- Clients at nearly every Fortune 500 company
- A large and engaged email list
- In 2022 we were #15 on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
And there is a lot of work still to do. You will:
- Craft and iterate on the most effective email campaigns (drip, promotional, value-add)
- Create and manage brand campaigns including PR, social, swag, client appreciation and sponsorships
- Research and analyze to continue creating new products and better product market fit
- Work with our team to develop the best sales-support materials
- Follow and develop best practices for improving conversion rates and other metrics across the entire funnel
- Manage budget, KPIs and lead with data-driven decision making
- Continue building, leading and supporting a high-performing marketing team
This role is perfect for "hands on" leaders, who can create their own systems, outsource where appropriate, and DIY as necessary. The goal is to create extraordinary and scalable results with a high ROI.
You have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital, and social media. You must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- 5+ years' marketing experience, including 2+ years in leadership roles
- Innovative mindset, leading creative marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Strong analytical abilities translating data into actionable insights
- Basic knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in a high-performance and fast-paced environment
- High personal integrity
- Authorized to work in the US or Canada.
- This position is remote. You must have regular and reliable access to high speed internet and a stable work-environment.
- Available to work with team members across a range of time-zones.
$130,000 with up to 20% performance bonus
- 100% work remotely
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for employee
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Plan
- 100% Employer Paid Vision Plan
- 401K – 100% Employer match up to 1% of compensation
- Parental Leave – Up to 6 weeks paid (30 days) based on length of employment
- $2850 Spending Account toward healthy lifestyle, meals for meetings, coffee, etc.
- $50/month Internet Reimbursement ($600/yr)
- Tech package (new Apple computer and funds for a home office upgrade)
- Additional benefits like FSA, HSA, Health Advocacy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, etc.
- 15 PTO days
- 9.5 Company Holidays
- Birthday off