teambuilding™ is a leader in the online team building industry and we are a 100% remote company. We offer a variety of virtual team building activities for remote teams. The goal is to help make jobs awesome... everywhere!
- We believe that workplaces are made up of kind, hardworking people that want to do their best work.
- We believe that those individuals, as part of a team, can achieve extraordinary things together.
- We believe that the work week is f***ing awesome!
- We are on a mission to inspire teams to do their best work, together.
About Seasonal Hires (October-December)
During the Holiday Season (October, November, December) we have a large increase in event bookings and looking for seasonal hires to join our team. The position term is ~3 months (October, November, December) with training starting as early as September.
Must have weekday availability (Options to work up to 40 hours during these three weeks):
October 25th-October 29th
December 13th-December 24th
Our Events you'll be hosting/co-hosting are
- typically 90 minutes
- currently facilitated virtually using Zoom
- typically have 1 Lead Host + 1 support Co-Host
- crafted to be wildly entertaining, with elements of intentional team building
- delivered + designed by amazing creative facilitators
Our Lead Hosts
- Vary from actors, comedians, writers, nerds, historians, teachers, trainers, etc
- Are really great at event structures & scripts elements and making it their own
- Are comfortable being in the spotlight and being the life of the party (while also make the focus the group, not themselves)
- Can create authentic interactions between group members
- Can think on their feet and make decisions that are for the best of their individual event in the moment.
- Can give extremely clear instructions and information for game set-up.
- love being involved in the events as secondary support
- are great with technology! They set-up the breakout rooms, drop links in the chat, and overall help with event administrative support like scoring
- are the best "wing-person" aka they laugh at the hosts jokes, keep a "resting smile face" and cheerlead for the host!
- Must be extremely reliable AKA: looking for those with attendance gold stars
- Personable communication in English. Note: Authentic > professional language.
- Must have access to personal computer that loads Zoom (No Chromebooks due to limited features, sorry!)
- Must have access to reliable internet that can stream video calls.
- Must have flexible and generally open availability Monday-Friday 2pm-9pm ET
Hours and Pay Rates
- Lead Hosts:
- $34 per hour for Lead Host event facilitation
- $22 per hour for training, co-hosting, admin support.
- Plus Gratuity
- Co-Hosts (Not Lead Guide Trained, only Co-Host Trained)
- $16/hour + gratuity for shifts, training, & admin support.
- Individual shifts vary from 60 min to 2 hours.
- Weekly shifts vary from 3-20 per week (5-40 hours) based on demand and availability.
- Peak Holiday Season Weeks (October 25th-October 29th & December 13th-December 24th) options for up to 40 hours per week.
- Training to begin in October.
NOTE: All Hosts and Co-Hosts will start in the Co-Host position with intention to either move to Lead Host (with some co-host shifts) or stay in the Co-Host role. If staying in a Co-Host role, you will have the co-host pay structure at $16/hour. If you're planning to be Lead Host, you will have the pay structure for Lead hosts. If you're planning for Lead Host, and for some reason it's not a good fit after training, we may give you the option to say on as a Co-Host which is a separate role and separate pay structure.
How to Apply (+ pro tips)
- Submit an application online (Please no emails or phone calls)
- As part of the application, create a ~1min video telling us about something you think is f***ing awesome. Put in on Youtube (make as unlisted, not private) and share with us the link in the application. Raw smart phone videos are great! If you do not send a video or send us a link to a random past video thing you did, this ain't gonna cut it.
- Create a short and sweet cover letter telling us who you are and why you're interested in this job. No need for the typically "professional" cover letter with lots of fluff. Just be you and tell us what you got going on so we have some context for your application.